Offshore Outsourcing has proved to be a deciding factor for companies that offer cost and quality edge in a competitive market. The success of Offshore Outsourcing relies on the word “Customer Satisfaction”. Our Offshore Tax Return Outsource Services provide reliable, quality, and value added services to focus on your core business needs so that you are assured that a dedicated offshore outsourcing team is working for you.
Our Offshore Tax Return Outsource Services brings delight to our customers by nurturing deeper relationships, by building innovative solutions, and by staying committed to business value.
Offshore Outsourcing has proved to be a differentiating factor for companies, offering cost, time and quality advantages. Today, it is a common practice to look to distant shores for:
- Expertise in latest technology
- Rapid deployment
- Lowered Costs
The elusive key to a successful Offshore Outsourcing venture resides in a twelve-letter word "relationship".
When you consider the advantages of outsourcing, you will realize that there is a lot to gain by using it as an intrinsic part of your business strategy.
By outsourcing, you can:
- Renew focus on core business
- Reduce or Control Operating Costs
- Cost accounting and overall visibility of accounting and performance in a business process
- Project enhancement
- Improve efficiency
- Get access to specialized skills
- Establish long-term, strategic relationships with world-class service providers to gain a competitive edge
- Enhance tactical and strategic advantages
- Focus on strategic thinking, process reengineering and managing trading partner relationships
- Provide value-added services
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage the extensive investments in technology, methodologies and people
- Benefit from the expertise in solving problems for a variety of clients with similar requirements
- Obtain needed project management and implementation consulting expertise, along with access to best practices and proven methodologies
- Reduce the risk of technological obsolescence and increase efficiency by consolidating and centralizing functions
- Keep pace and minimize the impact of rapid changes in applications and standards
Benefits of Offshore Outsourcing
- A technical and functional edge on the competition, without capital investment
- Faster development and start up
- Lower cost
- Enhanced performance
- Maximizes uptime
- A more effective operating environment at the backend
Outsource to India for "technological agility, quality, cost control, time-to-market and competitive advantage". India is a talent-rich country. India exports software to 95 countries around the world. India enjoys the confidence of global corporations. About 82 per cent of the US companies ranked India as their first choice for Outsourcing Medical Transcription, Medical Billing, Claims Adjudication, Finance & Accounting Services, Hospital Billing, Call Center, Litigation Services, and Data Conversion & Data Capturing Services .
Offshore countries like India, China, Brazil, Philippines and Mexico act as major outsourcing center to the first world nations like the US and UK. India as of now stands out as a major outsourcing center with facilities available to handle both high end as well as low end services.
Most Indian outsourcing service provider companies are quality certified and have resources to handle entire business processes. Companies across the world outsource work to India to stay competitive. They realize that to maintain stay ahead, they need to reduce costs, provide the best quality, use the latest high-tech skills and be reliable and innovative.
When you outsource to India, you outsource to a mature industry with world-class systems and quality. Of the 23 software companies in the world that have achieved the prestigious SEI-CMM Level 5, 15 of them are Indian. India has state-of-the-art technologies for total solutions. Offshore assignments have moved up the value chain from data entry to large and complex turnkey projects of 200 to 300 person years.
You can find several compelling reasons to outsource to India. Take the first step and make a decision.
How Outsourcing Management helps in Successful Outsourcing
To actually enjoy the benefits of outsourcing, a proper management framework to organize the process is integral. A systematic outsourcing management will surely produce the following benefits and improve your outsourcing business.
- Better performance
- Systematic business
- Reduction in overall costs
- Better control & co-ordination
Importance of Outsourcing Relationships
Management of outsourcing relationships is important, because it ensures maximum value from the investments made and enables to give world-class services to its customers.
Successful management of outsourcing relationship depends on the way the requirements are defined, the way the objectives are described, the way a vendor is chosen, and the way a Service level agreement is written. Communication becomes the essence of a successful outsourcing relationship.
How to equip your in-house capabilities to match your outsourcing requirements
- Evaluate your in-house capability
- Distribute the workload between in-house and offshore processes
- Entrust a responsible person or a team to monitor the outsourcing process
- Follow an organized business strategy to ensure the development of your business through the four stages of outsourcing business. The four stages are:
- Outsourcing Strategy building
- Evaluation & decision making
- Contract development
- Outsourcing management